Friday 23 March 2007

Rant for the day

Open Letter to NZ:

Hand basins.

Hand basins, as the name implies are for putting hands in. And getting them wet. Therefore, please note that all hand basins should meet the following design criteria:
1) Be large enough to put hands in.
2) Have water spouts positioned far enough from the edge that you can put your hands under them.
3) Provide more temperature options than either a) scalding hot or b) freezing cold.

Simple isn't it?

more news soon I promise...

2 comments:

Nick said...

Fuckin' A. Same in the UK (and my grandmothers downstairs toilet). Are the taps either side of the basin, or do you have a mixer tap? I think I had a similar rant on my overseas adventures blog.

Matt King said...

Mixer? That sounds like an extravagant luxury! No such luck here...